North Herts Knock Out Cups
1) Willmott Cup for Premier teams
2) McClaughlin Cup for Division 1 teams
3) McClaughlin Cup Inter for Division 2 teams
4) Henderson Cup for Division 3 teams
5) Each match to consist of nine singles with no doubles (three players to each team playing one another).
6) Play commences at love all and shall be the best of five games to 11 with two clear points to the winner applying.
7) The team that reaches five matches first are the winners.
8) Players may play for a higher divisional team in this competition but are deemed cup tied after one match and cannot play for any other team in these cup competitions during that season.
9) All results cards must be posted to the Cup Secretary within 24 hours