We have already received numerous scorecards which have caused a problem, in one way or another. If we receive your scorecard with any kind of discrepancy, we then have to try to contact people (not always easy) to get to the bottom of the issue(s). This can be very time consuming and generally delays the whole Results, Averages, Ranking & Handicapping system. If we have to change GAME/MATCH SCORES, it often will lead to disagreements, which in turn can create a problem for the complete Committee to have to deal with. Although we are very committed to what we do, having to spend more of our own free time and effort sorting out YOUR MISTAKES can be very frustrating and is simply unnecessary
Therefore, PLEASE consider the following when filling out scorecards;
- Could someone not present at the match read the whole card ?
- Are the Date, DIV, Team Names and Venue CORRECT ?
- Are the DOUBLES PAIRINGS shown on the card ?
- Are any scores the wrong way around -> (11-6, 11-5, 4-11) or (11-8, 8-11, 9-11, 7-11, 8-11) ?!?!?
- Is it written clearly ?
- Is any other information missing ?
- Have BOTH captains signed the card ?
- ...and finally, ARE BOTH SCORECARDS THE SAME ?
PLEASE use THIS as a guide
ALWAYS COMPLETE TWO SCORECARDS and NEVER GIVE BOTH to one person to take away with them
Please have some thought and consideration on this. We all have jobs/commitments/hobbies/interests and moreover a life away from TT. Just a little care and understanding from you can save so much hassle in the long run
Many thanks for reading and understanding