1. Next generation of TT balls – it was decided at the AGM that these new balls will not be allowed for next season and only the traditional type should be used in matches.
2. It was agreed that the Divisional Knockout and Handicap competitions will be merged into a Divisional Handicap Knockout. All teams will automatically be entered unless they formally opt out. There will be no additional fees to enter the competition.
3. The League will not act as an agent for paying the ETTA registration fee. It is up to each individual to register themselves direct with the ETTA. The fee this year will be £10.
4. The team fees will remain at £30 per team
5. The season for 2104/2015 will start on 15 September 2014