WIRRAL TABLE TENNIS LEAGUE
2. What information we collect and why.
Type of information
Legal basis of processing
Member's name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail, address, TTID and DOB
Managing competition and event entries and results.
Publishing results and ranking
1) For the purposes of our legitimate interests in holding competitions and events for the benefit of members.
2) For the purposes of our legitimate interests in promoting the League
3) For the legitimate interest to providing relevant tournament and player information to Table Tennis England and providing communications to players
4) For the purpose of circulating a newsletter and distributing agendas and reports
Date of birth
Managing age related membership categories
For the purpose of organising age related tournament events
1) For gender competitions
2) Reporting Information to
Table Tennis England
For the purposes of the legitimate interests of Table Tennis England to maintain diversity data required by funders
Photos and videos of
1) Placing on our website and related social media pages
2) Using them in press releases
Consent. We will seek the consent on entry forms or at events.
The member may withdraw their consent at any time by contacting us by e-mail or by letter
3. How we protect your personal data
4. Who else has access to the information you provide us?
5. How long do we keep your information?
6. Your rights
(1) You have rights under the GDPR:
(a) to access your personal data
(b) to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
(c) to have your personal data corrected
(d) to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
(e) to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
(f) to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances.
(2) You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
Information Commissioners Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113
For more details, please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to our General Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently run three divisions comprising teams of three players. Players of all skill levels from complete novices to experts are very welcome. We also organise team cup competitions and a Closed Tournament for Senior, Veteran and Junior age groups. We have also entered representative teams in the Lancashire and Cheshire League at Senior, Junior and Veteran level.
If you are a player looking to join a club, or simply looking for somewhere to learn or practice, information is available on this home page. If further information is required please contact either the General Secretary or Fixture Secretary in the first instance. Their details can be found on the Contacts page. On occasions a club will advertise for a player using this home page.
David Harse (TT365 Webmaster)
Liz Harse (General Secretary)