· We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data. Details of GDPR can be found on the website for the Information Commissioner ( www.ico.gov.uk ) For the purposes of GDPR we will be the “Controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
· All personal data held will only be used for the purposes of operating the League and Tournaments, to provide information to Table Tennis England as required by them and to provide to you information regarding your County organisation. We will never sell your personal data nor will we share this with any third parties except where required to do so by law.
· We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as you are a member of the League and for as long afterwards as it is in the League’s interest to do so.
· You have rights under GDPR:
a. To access your personal information
b. To be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
c. To have your personal data corrected
d. To have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
e. To object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
· You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
Information Commissioners Office