Under current GDPR regulations we need your permission to contact you regarding any league matters.
If you would like to be informed about any changes, updates or news about South & West Middlesex Table Tennis League please do as following:
1) Log-in to your TT England portal https://tabletennisengland.co.uk/
2) Click on "My Account" - "My Profile"
3) Click on "Update my Information"
4) Click on tab "My Data" choose "My Leagues and Clubs"
- Under South & West Middx League - Change Access to: Contact Details or Full (according to your preference) and press CONFIRM button
What are the access levels and what do they mean?
Access levels are as follows:
1. Basic: Access to Membership Number, Full Name, AgeGroup and Gender. This is the default state when a new member is added to your league. A member at this level will work with League Manager and Ranking modules fine.
2. Contact Only: Everything that basic gives with the addition of Home, Mobile, Work, Email1 and Email2.
3. Full Record: Their entire record, which will have Address and DOB.
5) Click again on tab "My Data" choose "Privacy"
- From the short list please select AT LEAST choices as per the following example:
|If you would like to grant higher access to your contact details, please adjust your selection accordingly.|
Thank you very much for your cooperation in this matter.
South and West Middlesex Table Tennis League
South and West Middlesex Table Tennis League is a table tennis league affiliated to Table Tennis 365 (England).
This website is powered by Table Tennis 365.
George Miljanic (TT365 Webmaster ,General Secretary)