on all orders over £50
Butterfly Easifold 19 rollaway
One of our most popular indoor tables, boasts an impressive 19mm top, 8-wheel system and comes with net, 2 bats and 3 balls.
The Butterfly Easifold 19 comes with a Butterfly clip net, 2 bats and 3 balls, it is also delivered ready assembled. Just attached the wheel brackets and you’ll be playing you first game within a few minutes.
The table is ideal for home use or use within schools. It divides into 2 halves which makes the movement and storage simple and easy, which when combined with the ease of the clip-on net means you can setup and enjoy a game anytime you like with minimal effort.
Why is it so cheap compared to other models?
It is one of our most popular models and of course is incredible price does play a part in this, but don't think of this as a cheap table. It has the 8 wheel system, a solid steel frame, brakes and a 3 year guarantee just like some of the more expensive tables. Where the lower price comes into it, is with the playing surface but this table is aimed at the home and school market where for the most part the 19mm table top is more than adequate. Professional and semi-professional players would expect a thicker top, perhaps with an 'Anti-Skid' surface but for a friendly game at home, this table is the business.
If you are a table tennis club we would suggest looking at the Deluxe 22mm version or maybe the National League table as a more appropriate alternative but for home or school use this table is ideal.
- Comes with a Butterfly Clip net and post set, 2 reversed sponge bats and 3 quality practice balls
- Attractive blue playing top with matching light silver legs and undercarriage
- Stores away using minimal space
- 19mm playing surface with the 8 wheel style system
- Protective, strong steel frame with magenta corner pieces
- Two separate halves – both halves fold for easy movement and storage.
- Two wheel brakes on each half
- Double locking system for safety and stability
- Height adjusters on all four legs to ensure a level playing surface
- Playback facility
- Conforms to and certificate issued for the new Central European Norm (CEN) safety regulations: EN 14468-1
- Ready assembled – just add wheel brackets
- 3 years guarantee (table only)
- Delivered by a two person specialist delivery service
Dimensions & Weight
In use: 9’ long x 5’ wide x 2’ 6” high (275 x 153 x 77cm)
Storage: 5' 4" high x 5' 3" wide x 2' 1" deep (161 x 158 x 63.5cm)
Unpacked weight: 75 kg
For more than 50 years Butterfly has been at the forefront of the development, of top performance table tennis equipment.
Butterfly tables are used in many major Championships throughout the world, including World, European and Commonwealth Championships. In Britain, Butterfly tables were used for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow 2014 and are used every year for the English, Scottish and Welsh National Championships as well as many important competitions for players of all age levels.
Butterfly invest heavily in grass roots table tennis, in the UK they have consistently been the number one brand, supporting the English, Scottish and Welsh National teams for many years. At International level many of the world’s best players use Butterfly equipment and Butterfly support a number of world-wide initiatives for the development of our sport.
Butterfly offer a full range of playing surfaces and undercarriages for tables to suit every need whether it be for indoor or outdoor use and from international to recreational use.
There have not been any questions asked about this product
We will respond directly to you using the email address you have provided.
We aim to respond to all questions as quickly as possible, but if your question is urgent you may wish to try one of these alternative contact methods.