AGM was held last night without any issues or changes to next season, brief summary:
1. Intention to keep fees at £35 per team all inclusive.
2. League and Juniors formally separated and accounts audited.
3. NE (Handicap) Cup last seasons revised format was approved for future competitions.
4. Rule wording amendment - Next season NE - players may only play up once (no exception) for a higher team and will still be eligible for their own team.
5. All members need to update their privacy information on 365 as it may affect the setting up of Divs, players the coming season. It is very simple and Colin has sent out instructions to all, but we will update with a couple of screenshots.
6. Survey issued on Romford Championships, would appreciate 2 minutes of your time to complete as it will help improve next seasons event.
7. Trophy's for league were presented and Personality Award was awarded to Tony Bonnici (my block vote must have worked).
Full notes of meeting will be issued by Colin in due course.