To All Players.
1. Don’t forget folks, it’s the registration/handbook meeting on Wednesday 16th August , from 7:30pm.
Although you don’t have to attend, if you are a team captain/contact, check the website and see if your details are correct. If not, inform your secretary so he can sort it out at the meeting.
2. Table Tennis England Membership. Just a reminder that before you hit a ball when the season starts players must renew their membership. From viewing the National Database very few players have done so. The easiest way is to do it, is online (individually) . Or you could ask your Club to do it for you. Please speak to your secretary. £14 for seniors / £7 for juniors. (for a normal league player)
3. We have a supply of balls at £5.00 for 6 balls. These are available for purchase on the night. Remember we only play with plastic balls now. You can recognise a plastic ball because it will have 40+ printed on it.
4. Now that the Summer League has finished, practice is now available from 7pm / 9:45pm on wednesday’s until the season starts w/c 4th September.
5. W/C 4th September is week 1 of the season and is a cup week (pre-lim’s).. Details will be displayed on the website and on the notice board. Some teams will have 2 games, with the Division cup games given preference. Any problems, team captains speak to your secretary.
All the best for a successful / enjoyable season.