Kingfisher is one of the few dedicated, full-time table tennis clubs anywhere in the UK, it is a Table Tennis England PremierClub and has Clubmark status.
Table tennis is an immensely enjoyable sport; it will keep you fit, keep your reflexes sharp and all you need is a bat and a ball. Our 190+ members range from 8 to 80 years of age and are of many different playing standards. Outside the league season (which is September to April) every Thursday evening is a general club night and we would encourage you to come along, meet us, see the club and play a few games.
Becoming a member of Kingfisher has many benefits, including:
- Access to practice facilities via personal keys provided (deposit required) & subject to any bookings.
- Five top quality tables permanently set up with dedicated lighting
- Up to six tables available for coaching and practice play (4 fully-courted for tournaments)
- Showers, toilets with disabled facilities
- Kitchen area for hot/cold drinks and snacks
- Wide coaching programme & support for players of all abilities, from beginners to international standard
- Entitlement to discounts from our equipment sponsors, Tees Sport
- Opportunity to play league table tennis in Reading and Bracknell (league fees apply)
- Opportunity to compete nationally: National Junior and Cadet Leagues, Senior British League and Women's British League
- Club night every Thursday (May to end of August)
The table below summarises the range of membership available - see application form for full details.
|Membership 2018-19||*Annual: May 2018 - April 2019||Summer: May 2018- August 2018*|
May £57, Jun £43, Jul £29, Aug £15
May £51, Jun £38, Jul £25, Aug £13
May £31, Jun £23, Jul £15, Aug £8
(aged under 11 on 1st May)
|£00.00 (only when with a parent, grandparent or guardian member)||£00.00 (only when with a parent, grandparent or guardian who is a full member of KFTTC)|
|Guest Fee (Daily)||£5.00||£5.00|
To join us, simply complete a copy of the Annual or Summer application form and post this along with the appropriate fee to the Membership Secretary. Your application will then be put forward to the committee and answered within 7 days.
* Members joining part way through the season will be entitled to a sliding scale discount as noted on application form. Summer membership form for 2019 will be available after the 2019 AGM, if you wish to apply for summer membership before that date, please use the 2018 Summer Membership Application Form.
Download Membership Forms:
Renewals and Membership Enquiries
Members wishing to renew their annual membership can gain an early-bird discount of £10 (£5.50 for Under-21s, £9 for Senior Citizens) if they renew annual membership by the date shown on the renewal notice.
Renewals should be sent to the Membership Secretary: