The online questionnaire which forms the latest part of the independent review into the governance of Table Tennis England has now gone live.
Every member for whom we have an email address and who has not unsubscribed from communications will, over the next week, receive a link to the questionnaire.
The email will be from the address email@example.com and will be titled “TTE Governance Questionnaire”.
The questionnaire, which forms the first stage of the consultation being undertaken by the Independent Review Panel, will be open until January 20, 2018, and will cover three main topics:
- Governance of Table Tennis England at a national level
- Communication with members, clubs and leagues
- Stakeholders and structure
Anyone who wishes to respond on behalf of a group, such as a club or league, can also do so via the questionnaire.
For legal reasons, anyone who has unsubscribed from our email communications, and under-18s, will not receive an email link to the questionnaire.
If you have not received the email for these or any other reason, you may request a link to the questionnaire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The questionnaire is one of several potential routes of communicating with the Independent Review Panel. There are a number of other avenues of communication open to anyone including:
- Email – email@example.com
- Writing to the panel – Governance Review, Table Tennis England, Norfolk House, 88 Saxon Gate West, Milton Keynes, MK9 2DL
- It will also be possible for respondees to request a face-to-face meeting or telephone conference with the IRP – for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Table Tennis England has this week received an official letter from Sport England, confirming that the organisation is compliant with the Code for Sports Governance.
It follows the members’ vote at the EGM in August, at which the Governance Review was also confirmed.