TTE Player Member 2017 Fees

The Table Tennis England AGM this July voted to raise these by £2 per senior to £14 and by £1 per junior to £7.

This can be paid directly by the player to Table Tennis England through its website, or through another Local League which they play in, but otherwise must be paid through this League and before they play in it for any results to count and for there to be insurance cover while playing.

(Note that the fees represent only 7% of the income to Table Tennis England to run table tennis, the other 93% largely coming as grants through Sport England and which are at least temporarily being suspended.)

Author: via Harlow Table Tennis League
Article Published:
Last Updated:
Share This Page