Great Yarmouth & District Table Tennis League
· The Data Protection Officer is the General Secretary.
· Data is collected for the administration of activities of the Table Tennis League and the minimum amount of data will be collected for the purpose.
· Data is also collected on behalf of Table Tennis England, as per the registration forms.
· Apart from TTE no data will be passed onto other third parties.
· The minimum data required: Players name, address, DoB, telephone number and email address.
· Data will be stored on the personal computers of the General Secretary, the Registration Officer and the Treasurer.
· Personal data will be kept for the period that individuals are members of the GY&DTTL (plus any legal requirement) after which time it will be deleted.
The League uses the website: Table Tennis 365 /Great Yarmouth.
Results and reports are regularly posted on the website, along with information about handicaps. Photographs are posted on the website.
Reports are regularly sent to the local newspaper. Photographs are also sent from time to time.
Communication by email is essential to the smooth running of the league so Team Secretaries should expect to receive emails from the committee and members when taking on this responsibility.
Great Yarmouth Table Tennis League is a table tennis league affiliated to Table Tennis England.
This website is powered by Table Tennis 365.
Sue Allen (TT365 Webmaster)