GloucesterTable Tennis Club
SUMMER LEAGUE 2018
· Starts Tuesday 8th May 2018 and is a 2 a side league style competition based at: -
Gloucester Table Tennis Club, Robin Greaves Sports Hall, Waterwells, Gloucester, GL2 2AG
- All matches will be played at Gloucester Table Tennis Club on Tuesday evenings 7.15pm – 9.30pm between May & early July.
- All teams shall consist of a minimum of 2 players although teams may register as many as 4 players.
- Each player will pay £3.00 match fee per night.
· It is the intention to have up to three divisions this year.
· All Divisions will play on a Tuesday.
· Entries will be limited to 15 teams on a first come, first serve basis. The teams will be placed in the appropriate division at the discretion of the Summer League Committee.
· All players must be Table Tennis England members.
· Order of play is – 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 1 v2, 2 v 1, Doubles
· All games are first to 11, best of 5.
· Matches are to commence around 7.30pm, any player failing to arrive before 8.00pm without prior agreement of the opposing team shall forfeit their games.
· Points will be awarded on a “sets won” basis.
· The home team captain will be responsible for handing in the scorecard. It must be signed by each team captain.
· No white shirts to be worn as they must be different to the colour of the ball.
· All results will be published on a weekly basis on www.tabletennis365.com/GloucesterTTC
Entry fee £10 per team in cash or cheque (payable to: “GTTA”) with Summer League Entry form 2018.doc please, by 27th April 2018. Please send to: -
Summer League GTTC
33 Pegasus Gardens
Or leave at the club with an official F.A.O Gary Tyndall
Or e- mail to email@example.com