Further updated (Newton St Cyres, Uffculme, Cranbrook and Clyst St Mary).
Open table-tennis practice sessions in our area which welcome visitors or new players include:
- Clyst St Mary (new club): Monday afternoons http://www.clyststmaryvillagehall.co.uk/
- Cranbrook at the Younghayes Centre (Sundays from 7.30pm junior or adult). Cost £1.50 per session. Contact Mitchell Bellham (firstname.lastname@example.org) or see Belonging to Cranbrook on Facebook.
- Exeter City FC session Mondays at St James' Park (refreshment can also be purchased!). Due to demand the popular Monday slot has now been split into two:
- 5-6.30pm basic coaching and game play (£2)
- 6.30-8pm game play only (£2)
- players are welcome to attend both sessions (£4)
- Exe TT Club at the Exmouth Community College on Tuesday evenings from 7.30pm. Contact email@example.com
- Newton St Cyres (Parish Hall): Open evening Fri 14 Oct.
The group meets every Friday through the year with children from 8 -13 being welcomed for the first hour from 7.15pm and adults able to play throughout. Contact Roger Wilkins (01392 851337 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Okehampton TTC is open for practice at various times during the week. In particular
- Tuesday 10am-1pm open play; 6-9pm junior coaching
- Wednesday 2-5pm open play; 7-10pm club night
- we understand there is a possibility of a Saturday club too
- for further info contact Mark Bennett at email@example.com
- Tipton village hall has an approximately fortnightly Monday-evening session on dates advertised at http://tiptonstjohnvillage.org.uk/index.htm
- West Exe now at the Riverside Sports Hall, Exeter, on Fridays from 7pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note if coming to the sports hall by car from the city direction, you need to enter via Cowick Street and then round the back of the shopping centre).
- Wingfield Friday practice group (due to limited capacity not able to cater for beginners): contact Tony Sampson: email@example.com
- Uffculme (nr Cullompton): Uffculme village club at Magelake Hall meets on the second Saturday and the fourth Thursday of each month. Contact Ann Hill firstname.lastname@example.org
any more (or any updates) please let us know