Updated 22/11/16 with 2nd round matches
Second round fixtures available at
and listed for convenience below:
- Ottery A v Wingfield D
- West Exe B v West Exe D
- Ottery D v Wingfield F
- West Exe E v Met O Fronts
- Met O Cyclones v Wingfield A
- Exmouth B v Ottery B
- Cranbrook v Met O Hurricanes
- West Exe A v Met O Eddies
Rules document updated to make clearer that all sets should be played as 3 legs to 11 points only.
Handicaps now available at Copy of Bridle Cup Handicaps 2016 final .xls
- All players with an allocated handicap on the list are eligible to play for their registered team (and to reserve subject to the restrictions indicated).
- First round matches to be played by end of the week commencing 14 Nov, and results to be forwarded promptly to Tony Sampson (email@example.com) 12 Spruce Park, Crediton EX17 3HQ. Tel: 01363-774818.
The full draw can be viewed at Bridle Cup Draw 2016-17 Chart 2.xls .
Handicaps to follow shortly but we recommend you make contact with your opponents now (home teams should offer 3 dates).
- Ottery St Mary A v Met Office Whirlwinds
- Ottery St Mary C v Wingfield D
- West Exe B v Wingfield E
- West Exe D v Wingfield C
- Met Office Tornadoes v Ottery St Mary D
- Wingfield F v West Exe F
- West Exe E v Newton & Stoke Canon
- Grecians A v Met Office Fronts
- Moretonhampstead v Met Office Cyclones
- Wingfield A v Coaver D
- Exmouth B v West Exe G
- Ottery St Mary B v West Exe C
- Wingfield B v [Coaver G v Cranbrook]
- Met Office Hurricanes v Exmouth A
- Grecians B v West Exe A
- Met Office Eddies v Exmouth C
The "red" match (Coaver G v Cranbrook) is a preliminary round.
Any queries to Tony Sampson (contacts as above)