POLICY HANDBOOK V1,2014
1. Club Constitution
2. Governance and Management.
3. Junior Membership Form
4. Adult Membership Form
5. Crewe Central Membership Policy Statement.
6. Child Protection Policy.
7. Equity Action Plan.
8. Equity Policy Statement.
8a. Equal Opportunities Policy.
9. Role Outline Chairperson.
10. Role Outline Vice Chairperson.
11. Role Outline- Development Manager.
12. Role Outline Treasurer.
13. Role Outline Secretary.
14. Role Outline Team Manager.
15. Role Outline- Welfare Officer.
16. Role Outline Volunteer Coordinator.
17. Role outline- Head Junior Coach.
18. Role Outline Media and Marketing Manager
19. Role Outline- Coach.
20. Health And Safety.
21. Guidelines For Dealing With An Accident
22. Accident Report Form.
23. Risk Assessment Form.
24. Code of Conduct For Adult Members.
25. Code of Conduct For Parents Carers .
26. Code of Conduct For Junior Members.
27. Code of Conduct Officials and Volunteers .
28. Code of Conduct - Coach.
29. Introductory Letter To Parents/Carers .
30. Volunteer Agreement Form .
31. Volunteer Coordinator Welcome Letter .
32. Notice of AGM.
33. Sample AGM Agenda.
34. Sample AGM minutes.
35. Sample Exec Com Agenda
36. Sample Exec Com Notes.
37. Sample Fixtures and team
38. Sample Weekly fixtures.
39. Sample Players Required.
40. Sample Media Release.
41. Sample Partnership Agreement Form.
42. Sample Media Release.pdf
43. Event Task Sheet Template.
44. Sponsorship Letter .
45. Action Plan For Fundraising.
46. School And College - Club Links Agreement .
47. Coaching Attendance Register.
48. Coaching and Playing Schedule.
49. Clubmark Annual Health Check.
50.Pathways to Sustainability.
51. Web Content Process
Impulse is a leading UK distributor and systems integrator of industrial computing and automation products and solutions helping to empower technological innovation in the applied computing marketplace.
Our extensive product portfolio includes single board computers, touch panel PC's, tablet computers and LCD displays, industrial networking solutions, data communication and I/O devices as well as fully deployable COTS rack-mount and embedded computing platforms.
For over 20 years, Impulse has supported our customers in a wide range of applications and projects in the intelligent transportation, factory automation, defence, oil & gas and rail industries offering key products, solutions and in-house engineering services.
Impulse Corporation Limited
t. (01782) 337800
e. firstname.lastname@example.org. www.impulse-corp.co.uk