possible precipitation precipitates coaching cancellation

Dear All Colebridge Members,

Due to the amount of snow forecast for the next two days, the Coaching Team have made a decision to cancel ALL coaching sessions on Friday 18th and Saturday 19th January. We do not wish to put anyone at risk or in danger due to the amount of snow.

I apologise in advance if we are making an early or hasty decision, but we felt it was more important to make you aware earlier rather than later.

Kind regards,

Kate Hughes
(on behalf of the Colebridge Coaching Team).

Author: via Colebridge Table Tennis Club
Article Published:
Click for more information
Share This Page