John Hanson 'A' - 27  Dan Geary 3, Steve Rollason 2, Peter Henderson 1.
Hanson Jaguars - 13  Trevor Whitelock 2, Sue Purton 1.
- Hanson ‘A’ kept up the pressure at the top of the table with this win. It might have been better if Steve had not lost to Trevor 11-7, 11-4, 8-11, 10-12, 10-12. Trevor was then lucky to beat Peter in five games, as was Sue.
TV Penguins - 7 Alex Dennis 2, Oliver Middleton 3, Annabell Anderson 2.
Hanson Crows - 2 Jack Tucker 2.
- A very hard fought match with seven of the nine sets going to three games despite Crows having a narrow advantage with handicaps. All the players should be proud of their efforts in this match. However, Jack’s win (from a one point start – 15-21, 21-15, 17- 21) over Alex was outstanding as Alex is currently playing very well and is very difficult to beat.
Hanson Falcons - 3 Brian Fox 2, Simon Prosser 1.
Hanson Pumas - 6 Richard Fettes 3, Eddie Shoemark 2, Justin Shoemark 1.
- A very good win for Pumas who had to give away between 7 and 27 points per game which made for hard work on their part. The fact that Richard still managed to win all three sets whilst giving away 12, 23 & 27 points per game is astonishing.
Hanson Lions - 6 Mike Bonarius 3, Ross Walkom 2, Darren Walkom 1.
Hanson Eagles - 3 Danial Arthur 2, Yannick Rachel 1.
- This match might have been closer but giving away 8 or 9 points per game was too much for James Clark in this instance. Despite an average 7 point disadvantage Lions won reasonably comfortably.
Enham - 5 Patrick Baker 2, Roy Horner 2, Peter Farmer 1.
Hanson Pidgeons - 4 Nathan Shears 3, Adam Shears 1.
- Pidgeons had to give away an average of 7 points per game and apart from Nathan were not able to overcome this deficit.